Friday, March 2, 2012

as well as baja and trophy truck racing im gaining a collection of "hobby grade" Rc  cars both gas and eletric.
me and a few of my buddies im in the blue hat =)

this is Duke he just loves to cuddle quite strange for  dog this large lol
 Hi! fellow bloggers of the world! my names Austin. im extremely new to blogging but hey you gotta try everything in life at least once right? im a male about 6foot im a big guy at 285 pounds, theres alot of advantages to being like this believe it or not. but many many more disadvantages lol. some of my interests include trophy truck racing and stuff like the baja 1000, im awesome with computers, but most of all i LOVE pets! ill post a picture of my favorite poochie named Duke! well i hope your intrested and you "like" this or however this blog thingy works.... lol ill figure it out someday

No comments:

Post a Comment